Training Widget

Saturday, October 6, 2007

30 Days to Cucamonga

Day 30 - October 6, 2007

A milestone! One month, 111 miles, and 18 seconds shy of 14 hours worth of running.

If you remember back to one of my earliest posts, I am plotting a fictional run across country to spice up the monotony of 1000 consecutive days, and I figure it is about time for the first update. Starting in San Diego, I have worked my way north along the 15 - cause that's what they say in California - and am just east of LA - in fact, I'm a stones throw from Cucamonga at the intersection of the historic Route 66. Hello Cucamonga - I like that word - can you tell.

I think I will continue along the 15 and head for Vegas. I hope you follow my journey though the desert, and hopefully, I'll come out in the bright lights of Sin City sometime before the first of the year.

Chris

Day: 30 .....Time/Date: 5:00PM 10/06/2007..... Weather: Clear, humid, 80F
Run: SpringHill/FraysMill .....Miles: 4.2 .....Time: 30:40..... Pace: 7:18 min/mile
Miles to Date: 111.3 .....Total Running Time: 13:59:42

No comments: