Training Widget

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jackets, and Hats, and Gloves, Oh My

Day 54 - October 30, 2007

Today it was officially cold. The ground was covered in a crisp layer of white frost that reflected the fog filtered moonlight creating a fantasy-like landscape to run through. I hate to be cold when I run, so even though 30 isn't that bad, I broke out the winter gear before heading out. The return to long pants, jacket, hat and gloves kept me comfortable and the run wasn't too bad this morning. In fact, I'd say I felt warmer than during yesterday afternoon's run.

For me to stay motivated through the cold months of winter, I'm going to need to stay comfortable on my runs. Not being bothered by the cold this morning is a good start.

Day: 54 ..... Time/Date: 6:15 AM 10/30/2007 ..... Weather: Fog, 30F
Run: Geranium-Amicus ..... Miles: 3.5 ..... Time: 26:21 ..... Pace: 7:32 min/mile
Miles to Date: 213.3 ..... Total Running Time: 26:33:00

No comments: