Training Widget

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Routine run

Day 65 - November 10, 2007

To maintain a streak like this, it is impossible to run hard every day. That means that several times a week, I run just to run. I call these routine days. Routine days are short to mid mileage days at a very comfortable pace. I use them the same way many people use rest days in their training. While not very exciting, injury would be inevitable if were to try and run hard every day.

Routine days are great for the day before a long run or a speed workout. Since I plan to run 8+ miles tomorrow, I decided today was a good day to take it easy. Check back tomorrow to see how the long run goes.

Chris

Day: 65 ..... Time/Date: 4:10 PM 11/10/2007 .....Weather: Cloudy, 44F
Run: N Carnation-Davis..... Miles: 3.6 ..... Time: 25:41 ..... Pace: 7:08 min/mile
Miles to Date: 258.5 ..... Total Running Time: 31:59:57

No comments: