Training Widget

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let it Snow

Day 84 - November 29, 2007

Today was another fun weather run as it began to snow mid-afternoon and was blanketing the ground by the time I ran. The snow was steady the entire run, but wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for those nasty winds. Fortunately, this town knows how to use salt - and they use it a lot of it. The sidewalks were mostly bare, and I only found myself slipping in a few places.

But, the run today was much easier to take than with the sleet we had on Tuesday and I ran it at a much better pace today. All in all, I'm happy that I've managed to get through another business trip and keep the streak alive. I'm feeling more confident that I can keep it going and reach my goal of 1000 days. Only 916 more days to go!

Chris

Day: 84 .....Time/Date: 4:40 PM 11/29/2007 .....Weather: Snow, Windy, 31F
Run: Waverly, Main, 240..... Miles: 5.4..... Time: 37:52 .....Pace: 7:01 min/mile
Miles to Date: 343.5 .....Total Running Time: 42:21:13

No comments: