Training Widget

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Foggy Morning

Day 69 - November 14, 2007

It was extremely foggy when I first dressed for the run this morning and despite the new LED warning lights I bought yesterday, I decided to wait for a bit more daylight. It was a good choice. By 7:00, the sun had started to burn off the fog and it was beginning to lift. Being short of time with the late start, I opted for the relatively flat 3.6 mile Davis run to get some easy miles in.

Other than scaring my neighbor half to death, it was a pretty normal run. I run pretty light on my feet and was able to get within about 3 feet of her before she noticed. I bet she's looking over her shoulder tomorrow morning.

Day: 69 .....Time/Date: 7:10 AM 11/14/2007 .....Weather: Fog, 51F
Run: N Carnation-Davis..... Miles: 3.6 .....Time: 26:07 .....Pace: 7:15 min/mile
Miles to Date: 277.9 .....Total Running Time: 34:23:37

No comments: