Training Widget

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Crossing California

Day 56 - November 1, 2007

One of the ideas I had to track my progress along my 1000 day journey was to plot an imaginary course across the country as I logged the miles. I decided to start in San Diego and have now completed almost 220 miles. That puts me smack dab in the middle of Nowhere California on my way to Las Vegas.



I originally wanted to be to Las Vegas by New Years, but it doesn't look like that is a reality with over 300 miles to go. Maybe I'll just try and get to Nevada. After Las Vegas I'll probably head north east and check out Yellowstone. That should keep me busy for a good portion of 2008.


Today's run was at a leisurely pace to recover a bit from yesterday's madness. It was another perfect day with temperatures well above normal. I hope I don't pay for this in February.


Chris

Day: 56..... Time/Date: 4:30 PM 11/01/2007 .....Weather: Partly Cloudy, 65F
Run: N Carnation-Davis .....Miles: 3.6 .....Time: 26:00 .....Pace: 7:13 min/mile
Miles to Date: 218.9 .....Total Running Time: 27:11:50

No comments: