Training Widget

Sunday, December 2, 2007

We Need the Rain, but Jeeeesh!

Day 87 - December 2, 2007

The cold wet weather is getting tough to take, but I'm glad that I managed to get another run in today. I was hoping to run at least 5, but decided that pouring rain again today was a good excuse to cut it a little short.

It's kind of funny that the first time I ran this run, I thought of it as a 5 hill run. Today I just kind of breezed through it and really didn't pay much attention to the hills. Of course I also was four and a half minutes faster than when I ran it back in October. I guess that is a pretty good sign that running everyday is paying some dividends.

Chris

Day: 87 .....Time/Date: 4:00 PM 12/02/2007 .....Weather:Rain, 36F
Run: 5 Hill 4.4 .....Miles: 4.4 .....Time: 32:18..... Pace: 7:20 min/mile
Miles to Date: 352.8..... Total Running Time: 43:29:05

No comments: