Training Widget

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tropical Breezes

Day 97 - December 12, 2007

It is getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning. Partly because I'm waiting for more daylight, partly because I'm not getting enough sleep, and partly because I'm avoiding all the work that needs to be done before Christmas. Procrastination left me a very small window to run in this morning and running this evening is completely out of the question. So, the mileage suffered again today. The run itself wasn't bad and the warm southerly breeze made it feel almost tropical - well as tropical as 51F can feel. It's a shame that I didn't make more time to run today and enjoy the weather. So if you have time today - get out and enjoy it.

Chris

Day: 97 Time/Date: 6:50 AM 12/12/2007 Weather: Clear, 51F
Run: Davis 2.5 Miles: 2.5 Time: 18:13 Pace: 7:17 min/mile
Miles to Date: 380.6 Total Running Time: 46:51:12

No comments: