Training Widget

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Going through the motions

Day 91 - December 6, 2007

Ok - I'm officially in a funk. This morning it was all I could do to go through he motions of running. It was cold, I was tired, and I had no desire to go out and run this morning. But you know what? Even getting in that short run this morning I felt better after showering and getting some food. I'm hoping this funk is more about all the business and less about my desire to run. Until I figure that out, I'll just keep plugging along and being thankful that I have a streak to keep me motivated.

Chris

Day: 91 .....Time/Date: 6:30 AM 12/6/2007 .....Weather: Clear, 23F
Run: N Carnation-Davis..... Miles: 3.6..... Time: 27:21 .....Pace: 7:36min/mile
Miles to Date: 365.2 .....Total Running Time: 45:01:12

No comments: