Training Widget

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

First cold of the season

Day 111 - December 26, 2007

Well, I can no longer deny that I have come down with my first cold of the year. It started on Monday with that nasty sore throat feeling you get when you have dripping sinuses. By yesterday it had spread to my ears and I just felt blah. By this morning, I didn't even want to get out of bed and I ended up 2 hours late to work. But not being one to let a cold get me down, I took my own SIUCB advice and went out for a few short runs. By tonight I was feeling a bit better and now that the run is over I feel great. I'll still take it easy for another day or two, but I think I have managed to keep the streak going through my first cold.

Chris

Day: 111 Time/Date: 6:15 PM 12/26/2007 Weather: Cloudy, 42F
Run: Amicus 2 Mile Miles: 2.0 Time: 14:18 Pace: 7:09 min/mile
Miles to Date: 420.2 Total Running Time: 51:38:07

No comments: