Training Widget

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Unnaturally Dark

Day 89 - December 4, 2007

Where did all the light go. It was as if someone had sprinkled Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder all over the road. Even the light from my flashlights was sucked up by the darkness. I must have stepped off the road and into the ditch four times tonight. I finally had enough and cut the run short. December is turning out to be tougher than I expected. Too many work and family responsibilities forcing the runs into the smallest windows of opportunity. I'm going to just do what I can to make it through the month and be ready for the 10 miler training in January.

Chris

Day: 89 .....Time/Date: 8:10 PM 12/04/2007..... Weather: Clear, 30F
Run: TL 4.2 .....Miles: 4.2 .....Time: 31:18 .....Pace: 7:27 min/mile
Miles to Date: 359.6 .....Total Running Time: 44:18:58

No comments: