Training Widget

Friday, December 14, 2007

Leaving Las Vegas

Day 99 – December 14, 2007


It has been too long since I updated my fantasy cross country journey and now that I've updated the route, I see that I passed through Las Vegas miles ago. Bummer – I would have liked to have seen that, but apparently with all this early morning running in the dark I missed it. Who knew they turned the lights off there. I guess Al Gore probably had something to do with that – or maybe he just invented the light bulb – I don't remember. Anyway, I've made a good deal of progress since the last update and if I continue on Route 15 I will shortly pass through the NW corner of Arizona and into the SW corner of Utah.


Today was a chilly 2 miles - with only 2.5 hours of sleep and about 8 hours since yesterday's run, I was not going to push it. So while the last 10 days have been pretty pathetic mileage wise, I am now poised to make the jump to the second 100 days. Check in tomorrow to see how I celebrate.



Chris

Day: 99 Time/Date: 5:50 AM 12/14/2007 Weather: Clear, 29F
Run: Amicus 2 Mile Miles: 2.0 Time: 14:42 Pace: 7:21 min/mile
Miles to Date: 385.3 Total Running Time: 47:25:46

No comments: