Training Widget

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chili-Cheese-Burger

Day 98 – December 13, 2007


Ok – I know I know – those three words should never be uttered less than 8 hours before a run. What can I say – I'm a glutton for punishment. We were at the mall so the girls could give Santa their wish list and well then we needed dinner. The female vote was unanimous and so of to Red Robin we went. What is a guy to do on a cold foggy rainy night when faced with the messy goodness of hot chilly smothering a juicy cheeseburger?


I won't say much more about the run – I'm sure my poky time says enough. I will tell you this – that burger tasted much better the first time.




Tomorrow I plan to update my fantasy journey across the country. So check back and be as surprised as I was at how far I have progressed in the first 99 days.


Chris

Day: 98 Time/Date: 8:55 PM 12/13/2007 Weather: Fog, 39F
Run: Daffodil Geranium Loop Miles: 2.7 Time: 19:52 Pace: 7:21 min/mile
Miles to Date: 383.3 Total Running Time: 47:11:04

No comments: