Training Widget

Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 75 - 300 miles logged

The streak almost ended today because I almost forgot to run. After working all day and then waiting out two dance classes I came home and had to call all the parents of the kids on the soccer team for practice tomorrow. When I finally finished, I was ready to sit down and relax in front of the TV when it dawned on me that I hadn't run yet. UGH!!!!

To top it off, when I went out, it was still pouring rain and a nice thick fog had settled in. Great conditions for a late evening run! But I grabbed my flashlight and blinking taillight and headed out the door. The run itself was uneventful and I slowly cruised through my 3.3 miles. But it was enough to crack 300 miles for the year tonight, just three weeks after breaking 200. That is definitely one of my best three week stretches. Hopefully I'll be to 400 miles in another 3 weeks.

No comments: