Training Widget

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A new route

Day 327 - July 29, 2008

Today was all about finding a balance between running enough and making sure I don't injure myself. Yesterday I bought a new bike and of course had to take it out and see what I could do. I only went 6 miles, but I wasn't sure how that would affect me on the run today. My legs definitely felt different, but it wasn't bad. I did have some foot pain when I started out today, but I think that is unrelated to the bike ride. I think has more to do with all the time I've been on my feet the last few days. I'm going to monitor it and see how it goes the next few days.

The new route was nothing crazy, just an extension on the 2 mile Amicus run. I was hoping it would get me out to 3 miles but 2.8 is good. Either tomorrow or Thursday I'll get in a long run (assuming the foot pain is gone) and be right on track for another good week of running.

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I have a big announcement planned - just another data point to prove I am in fact insane.

Day:
327 Time/Date: 7:10 AM 7/29/2008 Weather: Clear, 68F
Run:
Carnation 2.8 Miles: 2.8Time: 20:50 Pace: 7:26 min/mile
Miles to Date:
1063.4 Total Running Time: 130:25:25

No comments: