Training Widget

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Glad I didn't wait

Day 306 - July 8, 2008

Due to circumstances of work and family responsibilities I needed to run on the treadmill tonight. Although I hate to admit it, I think it was good for me to run a consistent pace for 3 miles that wasn't slow. Maybe this will help me when I get back on the road tomorrow. To break the monotony of 2 mile treadmill runs I decided to run for 20 minutes plus whatever I needed to round it up to the next lap. That worked well. I didn't run too fast and feel like dying after two miles, but I ran fast enough to make sure I didn't take 20 minutes to run two and a half.

I'm getting very close to 1000 miles. I'm debating a long run in the morning to just go for it or let it happen over two days. I guess I leave it as a cliff hanger for now...Can you feel the excitement?

Day: 306 Time/Date: 8:35 PM 7/8/2008 Weather: Indoors, 78F
Run: Treadmill Miles: 3.0 Time: 20:46 Pace: 6:55 min/mile
Miles to Date: 993.6 Total Running Time: 121:45:47

No comments: