Training Widget

Friday, January 25, 2008

Today I announce my candidacy for President of the United States

Day 141 - January 25, 2008

Ok - well officially I just turn 35 - but that title does have a nice ring to it. I celebrated this morning by heading out on one of my favorite runs to the end of Davis Road. It was a bit chilly, downright painful on the face and hands, but I still enjoyed watching the sky light up with a warm orange glow. I really wish I had taken my camera with me today. There was a really cool shot of two cows standing next to the fence along the road, under a tree, silhouetted against the warm glow of the horizon. It would have been really nice.

Today I also started the 21st week of my 1000 days of running. I have to remind myself many times that while 141 days is a large number, I still have 859 days to go. How's that for humbling.

Have a great day,
Chris

Day: 141 Time/Date: 6:35 AM 1/25/2008 Weather: Clear, 16F
Run: N Carnation-Davis Miles: 3.6 Time: 27:24 Pace: 7:37 min/mile
Miles to Date: 523.8 Total Running Time: 64:08:10

No comments: