Training Widget

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Impeccable Timing

Day 125 – January 9, 2008

I wish I could say it was my perfect planning that allowed me to run between rain storms this morning, but as it turned out it was just really lucky timing. I got out of bed at 5 am this morning so I could get a quick bite to eat before heading out at 6 or 6:30 for my morning run. In the interim, I had planned to get some work done on the laptop. But the computer gods were not smiling on me this morning and took over an hour just to get my machine to load the software I wanted to use. That put me way behind schedule which was fortunate since it absolutely poured cats and dogs between 6 and 6:45. When I headed out at 7:00 I was in full rain gear expecting the storm to continue, but it had stopped and within 15 minutes had completely cleared off. Go figure. Sometimes it is nice when events to all conspire to go south.

Chris

Day: 125 Time/Date: 7:00 AM 1/9/2008 Weather: Cloudy, 59F
Run: Amicus 2 Mile Miles: 2.0 Time: 13:54 Pace: 6:57 min/mile
Miles to Date: 466.2 Total Running Time: 57:07:19

No comments: