Training Widget

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More snow

Day 398 - February 2, 2010

I am still in Virginia right? And people are still concerned about global warming? We are getting our 4th storm of the year right now and another major storm is forecast for this coming weekend. In a typical year we might get two snows all winter. I don't know how you cold weather guys do it.

Tonight's run was an eye stinger with snow constantly pinging my eyeballs. It was coming down hard enough to cover my tracks on the way back. Hopefully we will get less than the 4-8" they have predicted for tonight and it will have a chance to melt before we get another 1-2 feet this weekend.

On the bright side I ran 4+ miles tonight and only coughed for a few minutes after I finished. I think I'm finally shaking it.

1 comment:

Perry said...

Thankfully, the snow has avoided us in Chicago. Great job with the streak. Today was day 443 for me. We're almost half way there.