Training Widget

Saturday, February 23, 2008

They all blend together

Day 169 - February 22, 2008

I am officially losing it. I would have sworn I logged my run and posted yesterday. I even pulled the laptop out last night and convinced myself that I didn't need to. I guess that just goes to show that not even I am reading my blog.

Yesterday's ice storm made it a little slick in some spots, but overall not too bad. I'm still struggling to find my energy after the two week battle with that cold, but everyday I feel a little bit better.

Day: 169 Time/Date: 6:45 AM 2/22/2008 Weather: Freezing Rain, 28F
Run: Dahlia Miles: 2.0 Time: 15:27 Pace: 7:44 min/mile
Miles to Date: 607.4 Total Running Time: 74:21:24

1 comment:

**MML** said...

Some of us DO notice when you forget to post. Early this morning I said to the fam, "I wonder if the streak ended. There was nothing written yesterday." Glad to know it's still going :)