Training Widget

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dog in the Fog

Day 173 - February 26, 2008

I think I found a pace that is a little too quick for the dog tonight. After about 2 minutes, she was consistently 2 steps behind me and would drift back until I slowed to wait for her. I'm sure that won't last for long, but it was nice to know that I can still tire her out when I need to.

Today's rain set the stage for a thick fog tonight out there on the road. I was fortunate that I didn't have any cars come along because visibility was less than 50 feet at times. Teh really cool thing was that if I looked straight up, I could see a star or two. I guess that why they describe fog as blanketing the landscape.

Day: 173 Time/Date: 8:00 PM 2/26/2008 Weather: Foggy, 42F
Run: Dahlia Miles: 2.0 Time: 14:48 Pace: 7:24 min/mile
Miles to Date: 622.8 Total Running Time: 76:12:57

No comments: