Training Widget

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dumb Groundhogs

Day 149 - February 2, 2008

It seems to me that silly groundhog has it all backwards. Why on earth would you let your shadow scare you back underground when the weather is so warm and perfect? I mean really, if there is going to be 6 more weeks of winter, why not enjoy a warm February day? For me, it was the perfect day to be outside and enjoy a long relaxing run. Ok, 6 miles isn't that long, but it was nice to be out for more than 25 minutes and not have to worry about cars seeing me in the dark. I know there is more cold weather to come, but for me, I'll get out and enjoy the sun when we get these unseasonably warm days.

Day: 149 Time/Date: 4:30 PM 2/2/2008 Weather: Cloudy, 47F
Run: Jonquil Loop Miles: 5.9 Time: 43:34 Pace: 7:23 min/mile
Miles to Date: 552.0 Total Running Time: 67:36:54

No comments: