Training Widget

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 184 - March 8, 2008

Who knew the trip back from Tampa would be so exciting. I went to the airport last night and after 4 hours of waiting for storms to clear learned that I was not going to get home after all. This had me concerned - not for staying another day in Tampa, but for the lack of running clothes. The clothes I had run in on Friday morning were neatly packed away in a plastic bag in the bottom of my carry on case. With the humidity in Tampa yesterday, they were pretty ripe and I really didn't want to have to pull them out.

Fortunately, I did finally make it back to VA by early afternoon and was able to get out for a short run. Being cramped in a plane all day and airport last night was not exactly conducive to a long run. I barely had the energy to finish the two miles I tried. But, I'm glad to b e back and getting out today should make tomorrow that much easier.


Day: 184 Time/Date: 4:15 PM 3/8/2008 Weather: Windy, 48F
Run: Amicus 2 mile Miles: 2.0 Time: 15:02 Pace: 7:31 min/mile
Miles to Date: 655.2 Total Running Time: 80:11:32

No comments: