Training Widget

Monday, March 24, 2008

800 to go!

Day 200 - March 24, 2008

Well, I never claimed it would be 1000 days of posting. The father-in-law was in town for the weekend and gave me someone to run with. While it wasn't fast, it was three more days of running.

Today was a big milestone towards 1000. While I am well behind in my total mileage, I'm still pleased with the overall progress. The way my work schedule has been the last 6 months, I'd have been lucky to have run 100 days. After 200 days I am surprised that I am actually running less miles per week than I was when I was only running 4-5 days a week. I'm hoping that has more to do with the work schedule than the change in training philosophy.

So, 20% of the way to 1000 for a total of 85 hours of running and 693 miles.

No comments: