Training Widget

Monday, November 30, 2009

November comes to an end

Day 334 - November 30, 2009

The running streak is officially 11 months old and one-third of the way to 1000 days! After 11 months of running every day, I have logged 1330 miles and run for 172 hours, 22 minutes and 9 seconds.

Today was a rainy run with the running group. We were three strong again but we lost two today because of the rain. I felt surprising well considering the weather and had one of my better 5 mile times.

I also signed up for the Charlottesville Men's 4 miler this weekend. I've run this race in the past, but the last couple of years I've missed due to scheduling conflicts. I'm excited to get back out for it this year. After last week's Turkey Trot, I've got sub 25 minutes in the back of my mind, but 25:30 is probably more likely.

I also received the official press release that the Charlottesville Marathon has gone to a flatter and hopefully much faster course this year. I'm flirting with the idea of signing up...hmmmm. I've got a decent base of runs in and 4 and a half months to prepare....hmmmm. I'm going to have to think about this one for a few days.

1 comment:

Ace said...

11 Months! Congratulations that is awesome!! One step at a time....