Training Widget

Friday, April 4, 2008

Old Bald Runner Revealed

Day 231 - April 4, 2008


Well there you go - finally a picture. One would think after 30 weeks I'd be a bit more svelt but, well, I'm not. I still eat too much for the limited number of miles I run. I justify it by thinking how out of shape I would be if I didn't run.

Anyway, I still get down the road quickly some days. Today I was crunched for time before dinner so I pushed and finished my 2 miles in just over 13 minutes. Not bad for an old bald runner. Probably not the smartest thing for a bum ankle, but someone keeps telling me to suck it up.


Day: 211 Time/Date: 6:45 PM 4/4/2008 Weather: Cloudy, 61F
Run: Amicus 2 mile Miles: 2.0 Time: 13:16 Pace: 6:38 min/mile
Miles to Date: 728.8 Total Running Time: 89:18:38

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, SIUCB, you look great! Look at the woman in the blue coat checking you out :)