Training Widget

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Unbelievable

So I missed my opportunity to run this morning before work. Why you ask???

Because I am a fool. I've been out of town on a business trip all week and today is check out day. I figured I'd get up early, get in a few miles, pack up, and leave. Great plan, right?

Well, I spent 30 minutes this morning looking for my hotel room key. I looked everywhere. I unpacked every bag, suitcase, and box. I tore the bed apart. I looked in the trash. You know where I didn't look? Yep, in the pocket of the running shorts I was wearing. Yes, my head is hanging in shame right now.

I have no idea when I picked it up and put it in there, but it must have been early. At least I can still run tonight after the girls go to bed.

Hope you got a smile out of my foolishness - Have a great day.

No comments: