Training Widget

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quite the contrast

Day 285 - June 17, 2008

Today's weather could not have been prettier - low humidity, low 80's, light breeze. The damage from yesterday's storm was quite amazing. Today I ran through areas that looked like a tornado came through and snapped trees like Popsicle sticks. Fortunately, it looks like all the trees in our neighborhood missed power lines and houses and the damage from the hail was minimal.

Being back from FL, the hills (even the small ones) are slowing my pace. On the way out today I felt like I was running in slow motion. It was a little better on the way back, but I think that has more to do with the general downhill trend. Anyway, enough whining - I'll bounce back in a few days.

Day: 285 Time/Date: 6:20 PM 6/17/2008 Weather: Clear, 81F
Run: N Carnation-Davis Miles: 3.6 Time: 26:02 Pace: 7:14 min/mile
Miles to Date: 926.8 Total Running Time: 113:35:25

No comments: