Training Widget

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 200

July 19, 2009

The running streak has reached 200 consecutive days and I am just slightly off my goal of averaging 4 miles a day. I currently have 790 miles in the bag for the year and if I can get back on pace, I'm aiming for 1200 miles by Day 300.

This last week was a crazy running week for me. I got off to a good start with 8 miles on Sunday, then only 2 to 4 mile run Monday through Thursday. On Friday, I attempted to run to work from the house, which would have been 14 miles, but at 9 miles I called it quits and got a ride in the rest of the way. It still was a good week for me - 32 miles in all.

Congratulations to everyone else who started streaks on January first this year. Only 165 more to go in '09 and 1/5th of the way to 1000.

No comments: