Training Widget

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Answer to most asked question-Amended-Amended

Day 365 - September 5

The stomach virus finally caught up with me and knocked the ever living snot out of me. Thursday night after work, I went out for a 4 mile run. I didn't do anything heroic, just a nice steady run. I wasn't home even 30 minutes and it hit me. I went to bed at 9:00 and was up at least once an hour all night long. On Friday, I was lucky if I spent 15 minutes straight sitting up. There just was no way I could even get on the treadmill.

So, 2 days short of a full year, the STREAK IS BROKEN!!! I'm really bummed, but there just was no way I could have run yesterday.

Now I've got to decide if I want to start over or if I just want to keep running without keeping track. I'll probably take a few days to decide.

Thanks to everyone who followed along this last year, 1189 miles and 146 hours of running.

C


Day: 364 Time/Date: 7:30 PM 9/4/2008 Weather: Cloudy, 80F
Run: S Carnation-Davis Miles: 4.1 Time: 31:19 Pace: 7:38 min/mile
Miles to Date: 1189.3 Total Running Time: 146:35:12

No comments: