Training Widget

Monday, September 1, 2008

Answers to my most asked question

Day 360 - August 31, 2008

Since I started the streak, the number one question I get is what do you do when you are sick? Well today is a perfect example. I woke today with a stomach virus and really didn't feel like running at all. This was the absolute closest I've come to giving up. Every bite of food or sip of drink sent my stomach into a fit of cramping. I spent most of my day in bed just thankful I wasn't parked in the bathroom. By late afternoon, I started to get a little energy back and I figured it was now or never for getting in a run. Not wanting to get too far from the house, I decided to try the treadmill so I could stop at any time. I switched over to the NFL Network and slowly built up the speed on the treadmill and let 2 miles pass away while I watched the game. That was about all the energy I had. So, the answer is - whatever it takes to get 1 or 2 miles in.

Day: 360 Time/Date: 4:40 PM 8/31/2008 Weather: Indoors, 76F
Run: Treadmill Miles: 2.0 Time: 14:16 Pace: 7:08 min/mile
Miles to Date: 1176.2 Total Running Time: 144:56:48

No comments: