Training Widget

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to back long runs

Day 592 - August 15, 2010

This weekend I scheduled two long runs. Saturday, I met a friend and we ran 18 miles @ 7:45 pace for a pretty decent run. On Sunday, another friend asked me to run his 11 mile long run with him and I thought what the heck. We ran much slower, but still managed 9:30's. I think 29 miles in 27 hours is the most I've done in that time frame. I was a little sore after the run, but so far I think I managed to finish without hurting myself. The real test will be tomorrow!

The two long runs give me 95 miles for the month already - in June, I finished with 110. I think I'll do a little better than that this month.

1 comment:

Ace said...

That is some serious mileage. Better jump on the ultra bandwagon...