Training Widget

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Half Way

Day 500 - May 15, 2010

Wow, I can't believe 500 days have past since I started the streak. For my 500th run, I rolled out of bed early (for a Saturday) and headed out the door just as the sun was breaking over the horizon. I decided today I would run ~10 miles on country roads at a leisurely pace and just enjoy the run. It was gorgeous outside with temperatures in the 60's, a slight breeze, and clear skies. The pollen was about as thick as I've ever seen. At one point, I noticed smoke coming out of a hay field and as I ran up to investigate I realized it was just grass pollen! Crazy.

After 500 days, I'm still enjoying the streak and look forward to another 500.

Have a great weekend,
Chris

2 comments:

Ace said...

You've come a long ways! Congrats. A few short days until the end, enjoy the journey.

Doug said...

The second 500 days are just a victory lap. Way to go!