Training Widget

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 300

October 27, 2009

Congratulations to all the runners who started streaks on Jan 1, 2009. Today is day 300. I marked today with a short run in the rain.

So far this year I have run 1180 miles in 153:06:43. I never really thought about it, but that is over 6 days worth of running!

With a little over 2 months remaining in the year, I am still 20 miles behind where I need to be to average 4 miles a day. I'm going to keep pushing and hopefully I'll get there.

On to 400.

1 comment:

try running said...

Awesome. When the days and miles add up, it's fun to step back and look at it all. Most people will never run 300 days total, let alone in one year. Good luck with the next 100!

From the outside looking in, these running streaks look like fun...I might need to start my own.