Training Widget

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Link Love - A post about 1000 days of running

My good friend Aaron has joined the blogosphere and he showed me a little love this morning. You see Aaron is also trying to keep a running streak going and has successfully completed 54 straight days. I also learned yesterday that his wife Jen started a streak on Jan 1. Together I hope the three of us can keep it going all year long. If you are in the midst of a streak and want to join the conversation, drop me a comment and I'll be happy to mention you in upcoming posts. If you think we're nuts for trying to run everyday - hey, I'd love to hear that too.

Aaron and Jen, good luck as you continue the streak.


Running update:


  • I finally broke the 200 mile mark for the year. As of yesterday's run, I have 202 miles in 53 days. In my first attempt at 1000 days, I broke 200 miles in 51 days.


  • I also hit 100 miles for the month in 23 days. In January I only ran 102 miles in 31 days. I'm still not running very fast, but I'm building my base.

No comments: