Training Widget

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Best Part of Today's Run....

...Was the very end. I was just finishig up a very slow 5.1 mile run. Today was another day where I just didn't want to get out the door. When I finally did, I was running at a pace that barely raised my heart rate. But, it gave me time to clear my head and think about some things I need to start doing.

As I came up the road at the finish, I noticed the neighbor boys hanging out on my front porch. I figured they were waiting on the girls to come out and play, so while they were distracted, I silently ran down the hill toward the house. As Igot about half way down and broke into a sprint and about 10 feet away I screamed like a wild banshee.

Ya know, there is just something priceless about the look on someone's face as they crap their pants.

No comments: