Training Widget

Monday, October 10, 2011

Columbus Day

Day 1013 - October 10, 2011

the plan was a 10 mile trail run today. On my way to the trails, I decided to add some roads and would park a mile or so from the trail head and bump my mileage up to 12. I ended up parking farther away than I thought, and as I was running to the trails got the idea to extend the run out to 14.92 miles - you know, in honor of the more infamous Chris. Yes, I'm pretty sure that moves me up a few notches on the dork scale.

Anyway, the run ended up being exactly 14.92 miles and I finished in just under 2:13.

To make this even more ridiculous, I noticed on my Garmin that I had started the run at 10:10 am on October 10th.

I think I need to go back to work, I've got too much time on my hands this weekend.

No comments: