Training Widget

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 990 - What!!!

September 17, 2011 - Day 990

Ten days to go.....this is unbelievable to me. 1000 days is about to become a reality.

Tonight was a very cool fall evening. Humidity was down and despite being very tired from a busy Saturday, I felt pretty good. The deer were out taking advantage of the cool night as well. We had 7 doe in the back yard as I was getting ready to go. I then saw three more buck during the run....something I would have missed if I had not been out there logging another day.

I have to say that the run streak is getting pretty cool being this close to 1000. Looking forward to the next 10 days.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Woohoo! So cool that you have made it to 990! The last 10 days of my 365 streak were full of contemplation and appreciation for what my mind and body are capable of. Enjoy these runs!