Training Widget

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today is going to be interesting


For those of you who may have seen a weather map, VA is getting pounded by snow (by VA standards anyway). Currently there are 15-20 inches of white powder on the ground and we are probably going to get another 6-12 inches today. Crazy.

For those of you who are used to snow, I should point out that VA has about 5 snow plows for the entire state. I'm not expecting clear roads for at least a couple of days. I have no idea how I'm going to run in snow this deep, but I'm going to give it a shot. For you northern runners, what do you do when you get this much snow?

1 comment:

Ace said...

My advice? Keep those knees pumping high! :) Running in the snow makes for some good times! It definitely adds to the crazy factor...15" woot!